The AlcoHAWK® PT750 is a cutting edge, breakthrough unit in the AlcoHAWK Series line of breath alcohol testers. It incorporates our PT Core™ fuel-cell sensor to virtually eliminate false positives and offer enhanced linear accuracy over traditional semi-conductor sensors. The simple menu-driven operation allows you to quickly and accurately screen for the presence of alcohol up to 0.400% BAC.
The AlcoHAWK PT750 also features a large, easy-to-read back-lit LCD display. The AlcoHAWK PT750 is the ideal unit for law enforcement roadside screening, corrections, probation officers, substance abuse clinics, boating, military, and many other areas of professional testing in which fuel-cell accuracy and reliability is required.
PT Core™ Fuel-cell Sensor Technology: The PT Core™ sensor is an exciting new technology available in the AlcoHAWK PT models. This new technology incorporates an electro-chemical fuel-cell detection system. PT Core™ Technology offers many advantages over semi-conductor based technologies such as:
- Better linear accuracy away from the point of calibration
- Less chance of getting false positives from interfering substances such as ketones which can be seen in conditions such as diabetes or people on fad diets
- Improved sensor life - The PT Core™ sensor is designed to be robust and last for thousands of tests in fields such as Law Enforcement
The AlcoHAWK PT750 Professional Kit includes:
- Professional hard case with foam protection
- AlcoHAWK PT Series Wireless Printer
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Wall charger
- 10 individually wrapped mouthpieces
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 year warranty