Creating a safe workplace should be your number one priority, here are 7 reasons why adding an AlcoHAWK Breathalyzer is a great idea.
- 40% of serious and/or fatal workplace accidents have drug and/or alcohol involvement. - (Occupational Medicine)
- Up to 50% of all worker's compensation claims are related to drug and/or alcohol abuse in the workplace. - (National Council on Compensation Insurance)
- Approximately 90% of alcohol abusers and 74% of drug users are employees. - (Department of Health and Human Services)
- An average of 15% to 17% of employees in every U.S. company are substance abusers. - (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Approximately $70 billion in lost productivity is due to drinking. - (National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse)
- Substance abusers are 3-4 times more likely to have an accident on the job, and 5 times more likely to file a claim. - (Bureau of Worker's Compensation)
- Substance abusers are up to 50% less productive. - (Bureau of Worker's Compensation)